No secret to those that know me, since I can usually be found snacking on a bag and downing a thing of Sabra Spinach Artichoke Hummus. The mix of the two is truly addicting.
Popchips had been gracious enough to send me a sample of the vegan types they have to review and host a giveaway!
This adorable box showed up on my doorstep, begging to be busted into and devoured. Oh, and I did just that…..
They sent along two bags of original, sea salt & vinegar, and salt & pepper. Needless to say, as you can tell from the picture, the salt & pepper were the first to go.
What i loved so much about these small bags is each is only 100 calories!!
It’s okay, pause and take a breath kids.
Want another kick in the pants?
Each bag has 22 chips in it!
Still with me?
Sadly, I do not have a picture of the chips since…..well, as soon as this picture was taken, I polished off the last two bags with the fella. The six bags didn’t make it the day. Devout snackers in my house!!
Also in the box came a chip clip, coupons for free chips, BOGO, and 1/2 off. WIN!!
Now…..onto the giveaway part…..
To Enter My Very First Giveaway For Popchips :
– Head on over to Popchips Facebook page and “like” popchips and post a comment on the wall saying that they’re entering to win a case of popchips from my site.
– Additionally, you could follow Popchips on Twitter and tweet the following :
Enter to win an entire CASE of @popchips from @Coughing_Colors (Vegan Whore) at https://veganwhore.wordpress.com/2010/11/14/giveaway-popchips/
Additional entries :
· Head on over to The Snackers Credo (http://popchips.com/snackers-credo/) and comment with your own personal snacking credo!
· post/tweet your favorite favorite popchips flavor
· post/tweet your favorite popchips & healthier dips pairings
· post/tweet their perfect snacking moment
Each different task you complete, MAKE SURE TO POST A LINK FOR VERIFICATION! It doesn’t count if you don’t post a link since each task is a seperate entry, so make sure to leave a comment below letting me know which ones you completed!
MAKE IT COUNT KIDS! I will be doing a random drawing on Sunday, November 28th 2010!!